The Reason Why Sweet Teeth Exist!

Check out my latest cake and dessert creations!

Please contact me at lily.vu214@gmail.com if you are interested in having me customize a cake, dessert, etc. for your event.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

San Jose Sharks Birthday Cake

My in-laws are really sweet when it comes to birthdays, and it's a tradition in their family to celebrate a family member's birthday together over dinner. With that being said, we had dinner at my mother-in-law's home and I baked another cake for my husband. He was definitley spoiled this year.  

So, for this cake to share with his family, I baked him a 10 inch round strawberry cake filled with whipped cream and tailored the decorations to a San Jose Sharks theme because we love the Sharks. The cake looked amazing outside and tasted yummy inside.

If you are interested in this cake or a customized cake, please email me at lily.vu214@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment