The Reason Why Sweet Teeth Exist!

Check out my latest cake and dessert creations!

Please contact me at lily.vu214@gmail.com if you are interested in having me customize a cake, dessert, etc. for your event.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes topped with Raspberry and Crushed Pecans

I baked and decorated these delicious red velvet mini cupcakes on Valentine’s Day 2009 to share with my family and friends that I love in my life. I used cream cheese frosting and accented the mini cupcakes with sprinkles of chopped roasted pecans and a raspberry on top. This created a sense of warmth, adoration and love. And once you take that first bite into it, the moistness of the cake brings joy to your taste buds. For a small dessert, I gave it a big “Happy Valentine’s Day” statement.

If you are interested in this cupcake or a customized cupcake, please email me at lily.vu214@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment