The Reason Why Sweet Teeth Exist!

Check out my latest cake and dessert creations!

Please contact me at lily.vu214@gmail.com if you are interested in having me customize a cake, dessert, etc. for your event.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BBQ Theme Father’s Day Cake

Father’s Day is a special day for BBQ dads and that was exactly the theme I played off of when designing my husband and my father-in-law's cake. My husband and his dad are not only big BBQ individuals, but they are also Sushi lovers; therefore, I decorated the top with fondant burgers, hotdogs, sushi (California rolls), and chopsticks. This was a chocolate cake filled with chocolate frosting, and the outside layer was chocolate flavored fondant. The cake was delicious and with no doubt, it fits the BBQ dads.

If you are interested in this cake or a customized cake, please email me at lily.vu214@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment