The Reason Why Sweet Teeth Exist!

Check out my latest cake and dessert creations!

Please contact me at lily.vu214@gmail.com if you are interested in having me customize a cake, dessert, etc. for your event.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mini Pumpkin Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese and Pecans


Some of my girlfriends got together in Nov. 2010 for a potluck dinner, so I brought mini pumpkin cupcakes to share with them because I'm into the holiday spirit. The mini pumpkin cupcakes were made using pumpkin puree and a comibination of spices to produce the aromatic flavors of a pumpkin cake. For the frosting, I piped a thin layer of vanilla cream cheese buttercream on top and finished it with a touch of honey-roasted pecans and brown sugar sprinkles. This was a small, non-guilty delight just before the holiday season begins.

If you are interested in this cupcake or a customized cupcake, please email me at lily.vu214@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment